A Modern and stylish Single Sliding Door
Production time frame: Approximately 4-6 weeks. This timeframe can vary based on the supply chain and the number of orders we may receive.
Door depth: 8 inches.
Shelf depth: 7.125 inches.
1. MATERIAL: Wood (MDF).
2. MEASUREMENTS. All measurements must be taken from the Door Jamb and not from the Door Stop. It is recommended to measure your existing Door Height and Door Width on top, bottom, right and left side of your door, and introduced the smallest measurement on our site. You need 3 simple measurements:
1. Door Height; 2. Door Width; 3. Door Casing/Molding Width.
3. CARPET OR HARD FLOOR. You can use a Sliding Bookshelf Doors on both surfaces.
4. PAINT VS NON-PAINT. All of our doors are machine painted and are inspected by our technicians at our highest quality standards. All of our doors use a specialized cabinet-painted solution that will make doors stand out. Our doors get a coat of primer and then have three additional coats of paint put on them. Our doors are then finished with the last coat of polyurethane protective scratch-resistant solution, which will keep your door smooth and easy to clean.
At Maderra we also offer "Custom Color Request" for an additional cost of $50 for single doors and $70 for double doors. Once you submit your order, please send us an email to email@example.com with your name of the paint brand and the color code you wish to have us paint your door with.
If you like painting and want to keep more money in your pocket, consider bypassing our painting process and paint your own door. If you order your door unpainted, you will save $150 for single doors and $250 for double doors. All of our unpainted doors come sanded and ready for you to paint.
5.DOOR OPENING DIRECTION.
6. SHIPPING SPECIFICATIONS.
All doors will be securely packaged and ship in a pallet. The freight company will deliver the product to curbside only. All Shipping is done by third-party companies and scheduling deliveries will be scheduled by the freight company.
Maderra has no control or guarantee over expected delivery dates or times given that third party companies are used for shipping.
Upon delivery, you are responsible to inspect the product entirety for any defects or damages. If you determine that the product is damaged or defective, you need to list all the damages on the “Bill of Lading” and reject the delivery as damage.
7. Fire Rated Doors. If you choose to have a fire rated door, material will be sprayed with clear Fire retardant coatings/spray that has been tested and certified to NFPA 701, 705 and 260 flammability rating.
8. Terms & Conditions.
Exchanges or Returns
Each Door made by Maderra is considered custom made and cannot be reused or sold. Once an order is submitted and paid for, you agree that after 24 hours from the date and time the order is received by Maderra, your order(s) is final and nonrefundable. You can cancel an order within 24 hours from the time and date the order is submitted for a full refund. All cancelations must be submitted in writing within 24 hours to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Door Overview Video.