Production time frame: Approximately 4-6 weeks. This timeframe can vary based on the supply chain and the number of orders we may receive.
Door depth: 8 inches.
Shelf depth: 7.125 inches.
1. DOOR WAY & MEASUREMENTS. Here you can find important information in determining if a Bookshelf Door is right for your particular space. All our Bookshelf Doors come with a prehung door frame which needs to be installed and screwed into an existing door opening. You will need a door way with a HEADER and with JACK STUDS on both sides of your door opening, also known as the rough door openiNg. All door openings require to have at least 4.5" (Inches) around your door opening in order for the Bookshelf Door to be installed successfully. *As shown below.
All measurements must be taken from the Door Jamb and not from the Door Stop. You need 3 simple measurements: 1. Door Height; 2. Door Width; 3. Door Casing/Moulding Width.
Another important measurement is the Door Jamb Width. Only Inswing Doors require Door Jambs no wider then 4.5" (Inches).
If your Door Jamb is wider then 4.5” (inches) please contact us for a custom Bookshelf Door.
2. INSWING - OUTSWING. Outswing is a "Pull Out" Bookshelf Door. Inswing is a "Push In" Bookshelf Door.
3. PAINT VS NON-PAINT. All of our doors are machine painted and are inspected by our technicians at our highest quality standards. All of our doors use a specialized cabinet-painted solution that will make the doors stand out. The doors get a coat of primer and then have three additional coats of paint put on them. Our doors are then finished with the last coat of polyurethane protective scratch-resistant solution, which will keep your door smooth and easy to clean.
At Maderra we also offer "Custom Color Request" for an additional cost of $100 for single doors and $150 for Double Doors. Add a "Custom Color Request" the paint brand and the color code you wish to have us paint your door with.
If you like painting and want to keep more money in your pocket, consider bypassing our painting process and paint your own door. If you order your door unpainted, you will save $150 for single doors and $250 for double doors. All of our unpainted doors come sanded and ready for you to paint.
4. CASING. We offer a "Classic" or a "Modern" option for the casing of your Bookshelf Door. *It is important to not forget to include in the text box your actual door casing width.
Note : If your door has an existing door casing, select a wider casing when ordering your bookshelf door so that your new casing covers your old one. If your new door casing does not cover your old casing, you will most likely need to mud and paint part of your drywall so that you have a nice finished look.
5. SHIPPING SPECIFICATIONS.
All doors will be securely packaged and ship in a pallet. The freight company will deliver the product to curbside only. All shipping is done by third-party companies and scheduling deliveries will be scheduled by the freight company.
Maderra has no control or guarantee over expected delivery dates or times given that third party companies are used for shipping.
Upon delivery, you are responsible to inspect the product entirely for any defects or damages before the delivery driver leaves. If you determine that the product is damaged or defective, you need to list all the damages on the “Bill of Lading” and reject the delivery.
Note: Given length and height shipping restrictions by freight companies, doors that are taller than 96" (inches), the prehung door frame will shipped out unassembled. All prehung door frames are painted as one unit and will be disassembled for shipping, which may cause some of the paint to be chipped off at the corners.
6. Fire Rated Doors. If you choose to have a fire rated door, material will be sprayed with clear Fire retardant coatings/spray that has been tested and certified to NFPA 701, 705 and 260 flammability rating.
7. Terms & Conditions.
Exchanges or Returns
Each Door made by Maderra is considered custom made and cannot be reused or resold. Once an order is submitted and paid for, you agree that after 24 hours from the date and time the order is received by Maderra, your order(s) is final and nonrefundable. You can cancel an order within 24 hours from the time and date the order is submitted for a full refund. All cancelations must be submitted in writing within 24 hours to firstname.lastname@example.org.